You can see some of the Buyers registered with GABB Brokers, but these registered Buyers are only a small part of the business transfer process.
GABB Brokers can also assist
GABB Members can also assist you with issues such as valuing and pricing, marketing and advertising, handling prospective buyers, negotiating and closing a deal. Confidentiality is often a prime concern in selling an on-going business, and GABB Brokers operate under strict procedures to protect your proprietary information and ensure utmost confidentiality.
To find a broker who can help you with your sale, please see Find a GABB Broker, or if you would like to view our frequently asked questions, click here.
Why work with a GABB broker?
- All GABB brokers are licensed as required under Georgia Law.
- All GABB brokers have agreed to abide by our comprehensive Code of Ethics
- All GABB brokers have agreed to cobroker, so that you’ll have over 100 brokers working to find a buyer for your business, instead of just one.
GABB Brokers can help Sellers:
- Determine the market value, possible strategic value and appropriate listing price
- Advise you as to terms and deal structures to help you keep more profit on the sale
- Execute the marketing and advertising plan designed for your particular business
- Avoid the disruptive impact of your plans becoming common knowledge
- Find, Screen and Qualify prospective buyers
- Work with professional advisors on your team and from GABBž
- Assist the buyer in obtaining financing
- Negotiate profitable sale terms and deal structure
- Assist with all the complex details of a business closing