A CVBBA membership provides lower-cost training, networking with fellow brokers and access to local professionals [e.g. attorneys, CPA’s bankers, wealth managers, etc.].
CVBBA has joined forces with IBBA!
CVBBA Regular memberships now include full IBBA Membership.
IBBA membership benefits include:
- Business Reference Guide Online
- BizMiner Industry Financial Reports
- ValuSource Market Comps database
- V-Rooms virtual data rooms
- Exposure on the IBBA website
- IBBA monthly educational Webinars
- Savings on IBBA conferences and educational summits
- Access to Certified Business Intermediary (CBI) curriculum and designation
CVBBA Conferences & Events
Save the date for our annual 2021 Conference in Charlotte, NC on 9/22-24, 2021.
More information to come.
We are happy to be done with 2020! 2021 has begun and we all are eager to continue to get deals done in this current environment. What will it take to
We are happy to be done with 2020!
2021 has begun and we all are eager to continue to get deals done in this current environment. What will it take to be successful in 2021?
We thought we start off the year with 3 different perspectives:
A banker, a broker and an attorney.
1) How can we get deals done in this environment? What do we need to do differently in 2021?
2) Tips for being more successful and productive in your deals.
3) And many more…
Matt Joyner, Attorney and Partner, Bishop, Dulaney, Joyner, & Abner
Stan Lamb, Senior VP &SBA Financial Advisor, Pinnacle Financial Partners
Jay Offerdahl, President, Viking Mergers & Acquisitions
(Tuesday) 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Virtual Event Registration
Event has already taken place!
The Carolinas-Virginia Business Brokers Association is a non-profit corporation
CVBBA is created to unite those engaged in the sale of business opportunities in North Carolina, South Carolina and Virginia for the following purposes:
- Promote the ongoing professional development of members through educational opportunities and networking.
- Create a competitive advantage for members.
- Set the standard for ethical conduct for members.
The CVBBA is a Board Governed Member Based Organization
The Board of Directors is committed to expanding resources and tools for each member.
Over years of experience the Board has defined and provided time saving efficiencies and benefits.
These are tested benefits with proven results provided for free along with membership, or at a significantly reduced cost.
- List of Professionals
- Private Equity Info
- Virtual Data Room
Latest News and Updates
All the latest news on selling and buying a business. Browse the complete collection of articles.