A CVBBA membership provides lower-cost training, networking with fellow brokers and access to local professionals [e.g. attorneys, CPA’s bankers, wealth managers, etc.].
CVBBA has joined forces with IBBA!
CVBBA Regular memberships now include full IBBA Membership.
IBBA membership benefits include:
- Business Reference Guide Online
- BizMiner Industry Financial Reports
- ValuSource Market Comps database
- V-Rooms virtual data rooms
- Exposure on the IBBA website
- IBBA monthly educational Webinars
- Savings on IBBA conferences and educational summits
- Access to Certified Business Intermediary (CBI) curriculum and designation
CVBBA Conferences & Events
The Carolinas-Virginia Business Brokers Association is a non-profit corporation
CVBBA is created to unite those engaged in the sale of business opportunities in North Carolina, South Carolina and Virginia for the following purposes:
- Promote the ongoing professional development of members through educational opportunities and networking.
- Create a competitive advantage for members.
- Set the standard for ethical conduct for members.
The CVBBA is a Board Governed Member Based Organization
The Board of Directors is committed to expanding resources and tools for each member.
Over years of experience the Board has defined and provided time saving efficiencies and benefits.
These are tested benefits with proven results provided for free along with membership, or at a significantly reduced cost.
- List of Professionals
- Private Equity Info
- Virtual Data Room
Latest News and Updates
All the latest news on selling and buying a business. Browse the complete collection of articles.