Transworld Business Advisors RVA
5300 Hickory Park Drive, Glen Allen, VA, USA
Phillip Elliott is a business intermediary, helping guide business owners and prospective business buyers through the sales process of acquisition or divestiture, mergers and acquisitions, and handles franchise consulting with Transworld Business Advisors. Phillip specializes in negotiations and creative deal structuring to make sure he gets the best deal for his clients.
Prior to working with Transworld Business Advisors, Phillip honed his sales and negotiation skills selling multiple asset classes of commercial real estate in several different states. Phillip also served as Vice President of Acquisitions for a startup local multifamily developer and was a partner in a national home renovation franchise that he and his partner exited in 2019.
Outside of work, Phillip lives in Hanover with his wife of 17 years and their 4 beautiful daughters. Phillip enjoys coaching his daughter’s lacrosse teams throughout multiple seasons every year. When he is not working or on the lacrosse field, Phillip enjoys spending time with his father and uncle fishing in the Chesapeake Bay.
• Member, Carolinas Virginia Business Brokers Association (CVBBA)
• Member, International Business Brokers Association (IBBA)
• Candidate, Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)
• Virginia Real Estate Salesperson License
• 2022 – Present: Business Intermediary and M&A Advisor, Transworld Business Advisors
• 2010 – Present: Partner, Real Estate Investment Company
• 2015 – 2019: Partner, Homevestors of America Franchise
• 2017 – 2019: Vice President of Acquisitions, SNP Properties
• 2004-2014: Firefighter/Paramedic with Henrico Division of Fire
Volunteer / Charity Support/ Hobbies…
• Huge fan of Duke Basketball
• Captain of Guest Services team at local church
• Head Coach Blackhawk Lacrosse Club
• Avid saltwater fisherman